Sr. Visual Design Leads are the visual stewards of our clients’ brands, driving the creative vision, ensuring the visual representation is stand-out and beautifully executed. They work with cross functional leads (such as creative directors, interaction designers, content strategists and copywriters) to create unique brand and design solutions for our clients. They can see the big picture vision for a client’s brand, and can dive deep on communication and social assets, web and mobile layout designs, and other design requirements, like photo editing and preparing comps for presentations. Their strong attention to detail and ability to collaborate with various partners both on internal and client teams help them create the best design for the need at hand.
- 5-7 years of experience designing exceptional experiences for clients as part of a digital agency.
- Experience serving in a client-facing capacity—directly communicating with and pitching to clients.
- Experience designing for web (including responsive website design, mobile application design, etc.), social media, and integrated marketing campaigns, and brand experiences
- Experience designing with regulations and restrictions in mind, such as in the pharmaceutical, government, or telecommunications space.
- Experience designing for high-end luxury brands, especially in the beauty and wellness space preferred.
- Experience working with and leading other designers to achieve a cohesive design vision.
- Demonstrated mastery with Figma, Invision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, and/or Axure tools.
- B.A. in Design, Human Factors, Marketing, or an equivalent, applicable field.
Qualities we seek:
- Insatiable curiosity - This person is constantly on the hunt for the latest and greatest trends and breakthroughs in web design, social media, digital campaigns, and experiential technology. They always have new ideas to share with clients and with the internal team.
- Ability to pivot - Taking each challenge as an opportunity to try something new, this person never rests until we’ve satisfied our client while fully standing behind our work.
- Team-orientation - This person leads with empathy and takes into account the points of view of others on the team. They know what great work looks like and push the team to achieve their very best while creating a welcoming atmosphere where the best ideas are heard.
- Leadership through influence - This person is acutely attuned to the interpersonal dynamics at play amongst the internal project team and with our clients. They understand the different factors that motivate each person and find creative ways to move the work forward.
Across Atlantic Media, generally, the firm looks for two “pillar gifts” in its candidates. In all of us, these are more aspirational than actual, but they are central in our intentions.
- Force of Intellect - Atlantic Media seeks a discipline and rigor of thought as manifested, often, in exceptional academic performance and, later, success in a professional environment.
- Spirit of Generosity - Equally, Atlantic Media seeks what we term a spirit of generosity – a natural disposition towards service and selfless conduct.
California law requires that we provide you this notice about the collection and use of your personal information. We encourage you to read it carefully. Please contact Privacy@AtlanticMedia.com if you have any questions.
Atlantic Media is an EOE of Minorities/Women/Vets/Disability.