About Government Executive Media Group:
Government Executive Media Group (GEMG) is Atlantic Media’s B2B division focused on public sector innovation. Known as one of the fast-growing B2B digital media companies, GEMG’s brands include Government Executive, Nextgov, Defense One and Route Fifty, all of which now hold market-leading positions in their respective sectors.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced project manager to join the Client Services team at our headquarters in Washington, DC. The project manager will collaborate with the Sales and internal Product teams to ensure seamless planning and execution of our clients’ strategic advertising programs. Specifically, you will create new contracts and SOWs, project manage internally toward client goals, and serve as the principal contact for clients throughout the advertising campaign lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will have experience with one or more of the following: digital advertising campaign management, customizing digital research and marketing content, media planning, and experience in media organization or agency setting. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of relevant experience.
Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Collaborate internally to ensure all client deliverables are prepared and objectives are met within established timelines
- Act as the liaison between sales and product teams to create program contracts/scopes of work
- Ensure contracts/scopes of work are accurately entered in the inventory and financial management system
- Work closely with the Finance team on the monthly close process including program actualizations and revenue tracking
- Monitor campaign performance with an eye toward potential optimizations and improvements
- Create and present robust mid- and post-program performance impact reports, to include recommendations for future programs in collaboration with the Sales and Product teams.
Attributes of the ideal candidate include:
- 2-4 years of experience in a program/project management role, preferably with a media organization or agency
- Experience directly communicating with and presenting business updates to high-level clients
- Excellent written, verbal communications and client management skills
- Self-starter, strong attention to detail, highly motivated, creative problem solver
This role is located at our headquarters in Washington, DC.
Atlantic Media Values
- Force of Ideas: At the center of Atlantic Media work are the ideas within our writing. We believe that ideas – to the good and not – have consequence. Our highest work is bringing rigor, insight, intellectual honesty, to that ultimate purpose of separating the bad from the good, and giving voice to the latter.
- Spirit of Generosity: Atlantic Media seeks in its ranks a spirit of generosity – a natural disposition in each colleague toward service and selfless conduct. Atlantic Media writing should be cut from the same cloth – critical on the merits but informed by charity and forbearance in measuring motive and personal character.
Atlantic Media is an EOE of Minorities/Women/Vets/Disability.