At Atlantic 57, Project Managers are the fire that drives the engine of each of our client engagements. They are creative communicators, process innovators, business builders and trusted advisors to our clients and their internal project teams. They have the uncanny ability to take a lot of gray and turn it into black and white to give our teams a way forward. They can pivot from strategic to tactical on a dime, in one moment planning for the long-term, and in the next diving deep on a specific deliverable.
They are the stewards of organizational health, constantly balancing client satisfaction with healthy business outcomes. They set a sustainable pace of work for each of their teams, and create the conditions for everyone to produce their best work while delivering consistent results for our clients. They never settle for the status quo and constantly look for ways to improve the flow of work from inception to completion.
- Resourcing - Ensuring the right resources are on the work at the right time to achieve results
- Finances - Balancing client investment with healthy profitability
- Timelines - Creating a sustainable pace of work while achieving results and maintaining tight feedback loops with clients
- Deliverables - Protecting the A57 brand by delivering only the highest quality work to our clients
- Client relationships - Building trust through exceptional delivery to set accounts up for organic growth
- Team dynamics - Setting the conditions for everyone to do their best work and managing interpersonal relationships
- 2-5 years of experience serving in a client-facing capacity—directly communicating with and presenting to clients.
- Experience managing teams of 2-5 people to deliver an end product or service using agile principles.
- Scrum, SAFe, or equivalent certification preferred.
- Knowledge of project financial principles such as revenue, profit margin, etc.
- Knowledge of both time & materials and fixed fee projects and the difference in managing each.
- Experience determining the roles necessary to fulfill project needs (staffing).
- Experience with scoping work and/or creating proposals based on client needs.
- Experience manipulating data with Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, or another spreadsheet software.
- Agency and/or consulting experience required.
- B.A. or B.S. in Business, Technology, Marketing, or an equivalent, applicable field.
- Entrepreneurialism - Project Managers live in a constant state of start-up, building teams, client relationships, and work products from scratch. Our Project Managers thrive in uncertainty and lead from the front in clearing the path to an achievable plan.
- Analytical mindset- Our Project Managers back up their gut instincts with data. They challenge their own assumptions and seek proof in numbers. They protect the quality of our organizational data to streamline decision-making.
- Leadership through influence - Our Project Managers are acutely attuned to the interpersonal dynamics at play amongst the internal project team and with our clients. They understand the different factors that motivate each person and find creative ways to move the work forward.
- Clear and creative communication - Project Managers understand that not everyone absorbs information in the same way. When one way doesn’t land, they don’t give up or repeat themselves. They find better ways to relay information to our clients and to our internal teams, continuously aligning and re-aligning as project realities evolve.
Across Atlantic Media, generally, the firm looks for two “pillar gifts” in its candidates. In all of us, these are more aspirational than actual, but they are central in our intentions.
- Force of Intellect - Atlantic Media seeks a discipline and rigor of thought as manifested, often, in exceptional academic performance and, later, success in a professional environment.
- Spirit of Generosity - Equally, Atlantic Media seeks what we term a spirit of generosity – a natural disposition towards service and selfless conduct.
Atlantic Media is an EOE of Minorities/Women/Vets/Disability.